The top team in succession planning near Caulfield East is right here
From Caulfield East to Malvern, Glen Iris and Glen Huntly, there are many business owners who haven’t taken any of the important steps in succession planning.
Planning for your future needs to start today. Too many people think of their plans for retirement but leave it all at the thinking stage. Without concrete plans for what to do with the business, many unnecessary mistakes can be made. The consequences can be drastic.
At Ruth Watson & Associates, we understand the many challenges involved in handing over the business reins to somebody else. The choices you make are important but they don’t need to be overwhelming. That’s why it pays to see the professionals in succession planning near Caulfield East who can show you the benefits of planning now.
Having the ability to maximise your benefits in the future is just one of the advantages.
By planning now, you will:
- prepare yourself for the transition and see a clear path ahead,
- have strategies to maximise the sale price, and
- minimise your tax
There are many different issues that can be covered in a proper succession strategy. Addressing them today means being in a stronger position for each tomorrow.
- assisting with a full review
- negotiating commercial contracts
- maximising the value of your company
For the best in professional succession planning near Caulfield East, the partners at Ruth Watson and Associates are the team to see. We with you and look after the often complex financial aspects so you can focus on value drivers.
Ruth Watson and Associates work with you
What will you do with your business? If you own the building or premises, what will you do with it? There are different ways to maximise your benefits and we can help you choose the most appropriate ones for your needs.
Some decisions you will need to make include choosing to:
- hand the business down to family
- hand it over to a trusted business partner
- hand it over to an employee who has the skills and passion required to make it a success
- selling just the building (if you own it) and leasing the business for ongoing income
- selling just the business and leasing the building (if you own it) to create continued income
Making an informed choice is crucial to a successful outcome. That’s why you need expert guidance from true professionals. That’s Ruth Watson and Associates.
The trusted professionals
The team at Ruth Watson and Associates are highly esteemed and experienced in succession planning in Malvern East.
Starting your succession planning now is beneficial to both you and the person to whom you hand the business over. It’s all about giving them the time they need to prepare for the changeover and their responsibilities.
This is when it is important to know the current worth of your business. The best way is to have regular valuations.
A comprehensive succession plan is the key to success. This includes;
- choosing the best possible successor
- planning the financial side, such as the market value and financial implications
- planning the operational side of the handover, and your successor’s responsibilities
- training programs for your successor
- change in management training for the organisation
- legal aspects relating to ownership, changes in the structure of the business, changes or transfers of licences or registrations
With Ruth Watson and Associates beside you all the way, you’ll have true peace of mind.
We’re ready to help you
The difference by dealing with the team at Ruth Watson and Associates is we care about your future. We want you to be successful now and in retirement. That’s why a strong succession plan makes all the difference.
Our team will ensure the plan is achievable, has measurable milestones and everything goes as smoothly as possible all along the way.
It makes good business sense to plan now with the partners at Ruth Watson and Associates. We’ll identify financial risks and opportunities, then make sure everything’s accounted for.